• X WAX SNOWBOARD & SKI WAX
The X-Wax series Snowboard/ Ski wax is the fastest wax we make!
World Cup, Olympics, X-Games, Baker Banked Slalom winning formulas.
• X-Wax is formulated with with a proprietary blend of minerals.
• No Fluorinated chemicals of any kind are used.
• Made by One mfg in the USA
• Temperature Range
- Cool = 28ºF to 21ºF (-2ºC to -6ºC)
- Cold = 21ºF to 5ºF (-6ºC to -15ºC)
• X-Wax Mineral Speed Additive formulas will not be effected by varying snow temperatures and standing water in the snow. Example: Cold aggressive snow at the top of a course and then warmer and wetter bottom.
Rub On Application: Apply wax to base by hand and cover completely. Use a waxing cork to polish wax into base with firm pressure. A scraper can be used and then use a waxing brush to polish the base...horse hair brush is best for this.
Pop the cap, twist up the wax, rub on your base and then polish into your base with the cork applicator. This is an awesome rub-on wax to add to your board at the car before you head to the hill if you haven't recently waxed your board. Also great to carry in your jacket or pack and apply between runs for some improved glide if you feel like you need a bit more speed in the flats.
Pocket sized like a deodorant canister with twist knob on bottom and cork applicator on back. All temperature.
Not to be used at an underarm deodorant even though it does smell good.
Recycle when finished.